RE: Response to the Last Call comments by WS-Policy to the WS-Addressing Metadata document 1.0

Would it be possible for the WS-Addressing WG to give a short explanation of how the revised text you have supplied actually responds to the various points made by the WS-Policy WG in our Last Call comments [1]?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com