  From: Yalcinalp, Umit
  To: public-ws-policy@w3.org
  Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 11:44 PM
  Subject: Re: NEW ISSUE: New Attribute keyword to identify 'local' policies #3721

  There has been a lot of discussion on Issues 3721 and 3564. I am posting this response to this thread in order to illustrate why there are two separate issues that need to be tackled independently. However, they are NOT the same issue. Utilization of optional assertions is a separate concern and those issues must not be lumped together.

  Please find some comments in a different thread that explains why there are two separate issues here for the details [1].

  Thanks,

  --umit

  [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Oct/0016.html

  Dr. Umit Yalcinalp
  Architect
  NetWeaver Industry Standards
  SAP Labs, LLC
  Email: umit.yalcinalp@sap.com Tel: (650) 320-3095
  SDN: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/u/36238
  --------
  "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you,
  then they fight you, then you win." Gandhi