Re: [VER2] Agenda: WS-Policy WG Teleconference 11 - 2006-10-04

From: Yalcinalp, Umit <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:30:18 -0700
To: <public-ws-policy@w3.org>
Hi Chris,

-The [ACTION-102] for the author's guideline editors doc has been
completed. I sent a baseline xml document to Felix today, although the
wg was not copied.

-There was an action for me, which is not recorded, to propose a
resolution of 3564  this week. It has been completed [1].

- Please add the resolution proposal [1] and an additional thread [2] to
the optional assertion discussion bucket for completeness of related,
but separate, issues and to capture related discussion.

Thanks,

--umit

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Oct/0018.html
[2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Sep/0216.html
[ACTION-102] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicy/actions/102

Dr. Umit Yalcinalp
Architect
NetWeaver Industry Standards
SAP Labs, LLC
Email: umit.yalcinalp@sap.com Tel: (650) 320-3095
SDN: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/u/36238
--------
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you,
then they fight you, then you win." Gandhi