RE: Updated wsd11elementidentifers

+1 to Ashok's wording, -1 to Felix's amendment.

I think the document very specifically defines a syntax.  It does not
"propose" a syntax.  Whether the defined syntax is recommended or just
acknowleged or of moderate historical interest, or whatever is separate
from what the contents of the document does.

The status of the document is the thing that determines the
"Recommendation" or "Note"ness of the "definition".

Let's not push the status of the document into the contents.  That way
leads to madness - like "notes" only containing Shoulds and never Musts,
etc.

Cheers,
Dave