W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-policy@w3.org > November 2006

Agenda: WS-Policy WG Teleconference 17 - 2006-11-15

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:39:59 -0800
To: "public-ws-policy@w3.org" <public-ws-policy@w3.org>
Message-ID: <4D66CCFC0B64BA4BBD79D55F6EBC22571EE5D44272@NA-EXMSG-C103.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>

Agenda: WS-Policy WG Teleconference 17 - 2006-11-15

The phone number to use for the WS-Policy WG F2F is documented on the WG's administrative home page:
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/admin#phone

Participants are invited to join IRC channel #ws-policy as documented on the WG's administrative home page. Please register with Zakim:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Aug/0012.html

1. Roll call and selection of secretary, Chair

a) Scribe List:

Jong Lee
Dimitar Angelov
Sanjiva Weerawarana
Ruchith Fernando
Jeffrey Crump
Tom Jordahl
Vladislav Bezrukov
----------------------
Asir Vedamuthu
Dale Moberg
Jeff Mischkinsky
William Henry
Prasad Yendluri
Mark Little
Abbie Barbir
Anthony Nadalin
Monica Martin
Glen Daniels
Maryann Hondo
Ashok Malhotra
Daniel Roth
Sergey Beryozkin
Charlton Barreto
Sanka Samaranayake
Frederick Hirsch
Fabian Ritzmann
David Orchard
Toufic Boubez
Yakov Sverdlov
Felix Sasaki
Ümit Yalçinalp

b) Scribe FAQ (Updated)
Member only:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Oct/0001.html
2. Review and approval of F2F minutes, Chair

http://www.w3.org/2006/11/07-ws-policy-minutes.html
http://www.w3.org/2006/11/08-ws-policy-minutes.html
http://www.w3.org/2006/11/09-ws-policy-minutes.html

3. Future WG meetings, Chair

a) Next distributed meeting is Wed Nov 29 - Chair is Chris Ferris.

b) Future meetings
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/admin#meetings

4. Editorial team report
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0082.html

a) Sanity check on candidate Last Call drafts

5. Review action items, Chair
Open action items - Member only:
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicy/actions/open

6. New Issues (duplicated in agenda 7)

a) 3965 - Clarify text surrounding PolicyReference and for usage of wsp:Name attribute, Fabian
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3965

b) 3966 - Inconsistency in Primer re: PolicyReference Extensibility, Monica
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3966

7. Primer Doc Issues

a) 3793 - Add example about policies in the context of relationships between multiple entities, Yakov
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3793

b) 3952 - Change optional example from MTOM to security (Guidelines and Primer), Frederick
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3952
>From Nov F2F - Partial RESOLUTION: Agreed to preserve MTOM assertion as optional example in Primer as partial resolution to 3952.
Pending Action 155 - http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicy/actions/155 - Dan to draft proposed clarifications in 2.6 on use of the mtom assertion as an optional assertion that have been raised by Frederick in 3952 and in the discussion in this meeting.

c) 3965 - Clarify text surrounding PolicyReference and for usage of wsp:Name attribute, Fabian
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3965

d) 3966 - Inconsistency in Primer re: PolicyReference Extensibility, Monica
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3966

8. Guidelines doc issues

a) 3953 - Remove language that use of security policy assertions forces nested assertions for other domains, Frederick
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3953

9. Any other business

10. Adjourn

/paulc
Received on Tuesday, 14 November 2006 02:40:18 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:20:43 GMT