Re: NEW ISSUE: Change optional example from MTOM to security (Guidelines and Primer)

I'm not convinced those assumptions are correct.

Why couldn't the first message not need an attachment and not bother
sending a multipart message with only one part, yet the response need
an attachment and multipart for rational reasons?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia