Re: [VER 3] WS-Policy WG Teleconference 03 Agenda 2006-07-26

WSO2 will be happy to host the meeting in Sri Lanka. January in Sri Lanka
is highly recommended .. snow and ugly weather in the US and Europe, warm
beaches, spicy food and loads of sunshine here in Sri Lanka.

Even November is great here of course :-).

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
email: sanjiva@wso2.com; cell: +94 77 787 6880; fax: +1 509 691 2000