RE: [VER 3] WS-Policy WG Teleconference 03 Agenda 2006-07-26

David said:
> There are other groups we might want to talk to, certainly other
> groups I'm interested in.

Since WG registration has not yet opened for the Jan 2007 meeting week,
I am not sure how we can determine what other WGs would be meeting at
MIT in Jan 2007.  Does anyone know what other groups are planning to
meet there?

Note that the WS CG informed Steve Bratt that no other WS WG's would
likely take advantage of this meeting slot:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2006AprJun/0094.html
This of course occurred before our WG was created.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com