W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-policy@w3.org > July 2006

RE: [VER 3] WS-Policy WG Teleconference 03 Agenda 2006-07-26

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:20:54 -0700
Message-ID: <95477102372DFF4FA865817E35DEE005040F3E39@RED-MSG-11.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
To: "Yalcinalp, Umit" <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>, "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>, <public-ws-policy@w3.org>

David said:
> There are other groups we might want to talk to, certainly other 
> groups I'm interested in.

Since WG registration has not yet opened for the Jan 2007 meeting week,
I am not sure how we can determine what other WGs would be meeting at
MIT in Jan 2007.  Does anyone know what other groups are planning to
meet there?  

Note that the WS CG informed Steve Bratt that no other WS WG's would
likely take advantage of this meeting slot:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2006AprJun/0094.html 
This of course occurred before our WG was created.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com

 



> -----Original Message-----
> From: Yalcinalp, Umit [mailto:umit.yalcinalp@sap.com]
> Sent: July 26, 2006 7:10 PM
> To: David Orchard; Paul Cotton; public-ws-policy@w3.org
> Subject: RE: [VER 3] WS-Policy WG Teleconference 03 Agenda 2006-07-26
> 
> 
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: public-ws-policy-request@w3.org
> > [mailto:public-ws-policy-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of David Orchard
> > Sent: Wednesday, Jul 26, 2006 12:57 PM
> > To: Paul Cotton; public-ws-policy@w3.org
> > Subject: RE: [VER 3] WS-Policy WG Teleconference 03 Agenda
2006-07-26
> >
> >
> > BEA can host a Nov 7-9 F2F meeting in SF.
> >
> > BEA can host a January 16-18 F2F meeting in SF.
> >
> > I prefer SF F2F in Nov, then Jan F2F at W3C.  There are other
> > groups we
> > might want to talk to, certainly other groups I'm interested in.
> 
> +1.
> 
> IMO, w3c January meeting should be considered as a driver for this
> decision, rather than having 2 f2f meetings in the west coast.
Further,
> you get the benefit of dealing with bad weather only once (sorry EST
> folks :-)
> 
> 
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Dave
> 
> --umit
> 
> >
> > > c) Nov F2F meeting, Nov 7-9, Sonic, Bedford, MA
> > > Status: Sonic has confirmed they are able to host the Nov
> > F2F meeting.
> > >
> > > d) Jan 2007 F2F meeting
> > > Status: We are awaiting word on possible hosts for this meeting.
> > >
> > > ACTION: Oracle to look into hosting the f2f in January starting
15th
> > > or 22nd... [recorded in
> > > http://www.w3.org/2006/07/11-ws-policy-minutes.html#action04]
> > >
> > > ACTION: BEA to investigate hosting F2F in January 15th [recorded
in
> > > http://www.w3.org/2006/07/11-ws-policy-minutes.html#action05]
> > >
> > > Note that the W3C will be hosting a multi-group meeting Jan 22-26,
> > 2007 in
> > > Boston (member only link):
> > > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2006JulSep/0018.html
> > >
> >
> >
Received on Thursday, 27 July 2006 17:21:42 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:20:40 GMT