sir, might we consider these separately (broader context of use of
domain expressions) and deletion of Section 4.2 that any pertinent
material could be easily integrated into Section 3.4 earlier [1].  Thanks.

[1] Perhaps keeping one statement that may be relevant: "...Use of this
domain expression is equivalent to policy attachment to a deployed
endpoint in WSDL, using the wsdl11:port element, i.e., the effective
policy resulting from the combination of policies declared should be
considered a part of the endpoint policy scope...."