Re: http://www.w3.org/2006/07/11-ws-policy-minutes.html#action10

From: Monica J. Martin <Monica.Martin@Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:29:09 -0700
To: Asir Vedamuthu <asirveda@microsoft.com>
Cc: Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>, public-ws-policy@w3.org

>I think this is a duplicate of
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Jul/0053.html
>
>Asir S Vedamuthu
>Microsoft Corporation

sir, might we consider these separately (broader context of use of
domain expressions) and deletion of Section 4.2 that any pertinent
material could be easily integrated into Section 3.4 earlier [1].  Thanks.

[1] Perhaps keeping one statement that may be relevant: "...Use of this
domain expression is equivalent to policy attachment to a deployed
endpoint in WSDL, using the wsdl11:port element, i.e., the effective
policy resulting from the combination of policies declared should be
considered a part of the endpoint policy scope...."