RE: NEW ISSUE: Clarify "Framework" in Introduction

> the first sentence "Web Services Policy
> provides a flexible and extensible

As mentioned at the Austin F2F, the first sentence is a conversion error
from the HTML version [1] of the document. It should say "Web Services
Policy 1.5 - Framework provides a flexible and extensible language for
..." This is now corrected in the first editors' drafts.

> should this be Web Services Policy Framework
> 1.5 instead of Web Services 1.5 Framework.
> As I said I couldn't see this type of naming
> in other WS- specification.

This naming convention is common in the W3C Web Services Activity. Here
are some recent W3C REC documents produced by the W3C Web Services
Activity:

Web Services Addressing 1.0 - Core
Web Services Addressing 1.0 - SOAP Binding

I hope this helps.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Submission/WS-Policy/#Introduction

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu