RE: Comment on Fragment Identifiers

Ah, very very interesting.  I for one had forgotten that the meps had
in|out as component names rather than the syntax local names of input
and output.

Now just to confirm my understanding.  If the wsdl meps are used, they
have no multiple messages in a single direction so component names are
sufficient and they are used as the message labels.  If different meps
are used, particularly a mep that has multiple messages in a single
direction, then each message will have a unique message label and that
will be used.

I think that WSDL-only processing can still generate and evaluate the
component identifiers because the extensibility point is only in the #
of messages, not in the component names.

Cheers,
Davce