RE: Comment on Fragment Identifiers

> since in WSDL 2.0 the message labels are not limited to "in" or "out".

The WS-Policy WG asked me to bring forward an additional question about the WSDL 2.0 component designators.

We are wondering why the designators use "in" and "our" given that the actual WSDL message labels are "input" and "output"?

Was this a conscious decision of the WSDL WG?

This apparent discrepancy can be seen in the examples in Appendix C.2 of the WSDL 2.0 Candidate Recommendation [1].

/paulc

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/CR-wsdl20-20060327/#Iri-ref-ex

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329