RE: Updated WSDL 1.1 Element Identifiers

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:37:55 -0800
To: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>, "public-ws-policy@w3.org" <public-ws-policy@w3.org>

The Status section of your revised document includes the following:

> This is the First Public Working Draft of the Web Services Policy 1.5 - Framework specification.

This is exactly what I proposed for you to add AND it is obviously wrong.  My cut and paste error. Sorry.

Please change "Web Services Policy 1.5 - Framework" to "WSDL 1.1 Element Identifiers".

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com