NEW ISSUE: (3623) Relation of Attachment to SAWSDL

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:48:38 +0100
To: public-ws-policy@w3.org

Title -
         Relation of Attachment to SAWSDL

Description -
         SAWSDL working group is defining a set of extensions to WSDL
attaching "semantic" information. Presumably, this includes policy like

Justification -
         They are a working group in an overlapping space. We should
how much overlap there is.

Target -

Proposal -
         I don't have one per se. I'm not an attachment or SAWSDL
person. But at
least the chairs perhaps should contact?