RE: Action Item http://www.w3.org/2006/07/12-ws-policy-minutes.html#action01

I was hoping that we would cover them in specific sections that are
relevant. Just to give you an example, the issue regarding optionality
has been reported as a result of the interop and it was discussed in
specific venues like WS-RX wrt policy subjects.

A discussion on this issue alone probably will go to designing
assertions and choosing the appropriate attachments just for that
problem alone.

If you would like, we could have a summary in the end as well. I am open
to suggestions.