RE: NEW ISSUE: Policy Negotiation

Hi Toufic,

> discuss the ramifications of this exclusion

If there are any ramifications to the framework and attachment documents, the best way to move forward is to raise them as concrete framework or attachment issues. This path is consistent with the WG charter - 'The Working Group will not engage in defining application or higher-level infrastructure related to Web Services Policy including storage, negotiation,'

> flag it as an item for follow-on work.

Agree - this is a good item for the V.Next charter. BTW - I noticed that Chris created a new component target in Bugzilla for V.Next charter: 'New Charter'.

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu
Microsoft Corporation