RE: Sun round 1 results

From: Asir Vedamuthu <asirveda@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 04:31:13 -0700
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>, Marek Potociar <Marek.Potociar@Sun.COM>
CC: "public-ws-policy-interop@w3.org" <public-ws-policy-interop@w3.org>, Fabian Ritzmann <Fabian.Ritzmann@Sun.COM>, Monica Martin <Monica.Martin@Sun.COM>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, public-ws-policy-eds <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>

Marek is correct. There are only 102 test cases in Round 1. It appears that I mistakenly skipped 21-26 while numbering the test cases. Test numbers are just identifiers. Later, I will remove those entries in XML report files.

Asir S Vedamuthu
Microsoft Corporation