Re: Sun round 1 results

From: Marek Potociar <Marek.Potociar@Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 12:34:59 +0200
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Cc: "public-ws-policy-interop@w3.org" <public-ws-policy-interop@w3.org>, Fabian Ritzmann <Fabian.Ritzmann@Sun.COM>, Monica Martin <Monica.Martin@Sun.COM>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>

Hello Felix,
Please, see my comments inline.

Felix Sasaki wrote:
> CVS and  dashboard / summary updated.
Thank you.
>> I have a question regarding R1 tests 21-26. I have not seen these
>> tests in the detail test list[1] and I cannot find the definition of
>> these tests. I have seen other vendors reported 'true' for these
>> tests. Could you please point me to the definition of these tests so
>> that I can run them?
> see
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/interop/WS-Policy-Scenarios.pdf
> . Appendix C contains the tests. Test cases and expected results are
> listed after statements like
> "Test cases for merge and expected merged policy expressions are
> organized and
> bundled with the specification as follows,".
I am sorry, but I still don't see anything that could identify R1T21-26
tests. From the Table2 on details page[3] I would expect that these are
supposed to be normalization tests for policies in files Policy21.xml
through Policy26.xml. However these tests are not displayed in the
details table and there are no normalization results defines for these
policies[4]. It makes me believe that the R1T21-26 tests are not
defined. If I am right, actual number of R1 tests is 102.

Regards,
Marek

[3]:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/interop/results/dashboard.html
[4]: Please the definitions of normalization results here:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/interop/Round1/Normalized/