WS-Policy Interop Report

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 17:42:13 -0400
To: public-ws-policy@w3.org, public-ws-policy-interop@w3.org
Cc: chinthaka@opensource.lk, "Jonathan Marsh" <jonathan@wso2.com>, iirimia@axway.com, "Ashok Malhotra" <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Report on the WS-Policy May 23-24,2007 Interop:

Round 1:
Need 4 companies to successfully interop - we have 5

Round 2 - WSDL 1.1:
Need 4 companies to successfully interop - we have 6

Round 2 - WSDL 2.0:
Need 2 companies to successfully interop - we have 3

Round 3 - WSDL 1.1:
Need 4 companies to successfully interop - we have 6
** However, there are some failing testcases
** Axway is working on their server-side issue - expected a fix next week
** Iustin IRIMIA - can you confirm that this will be done?
** Interaction with Oracle was limited due to their endpoint being down
** Ashok - can you confirm that the Oracle endpoint will be up soon?
** Jonathan/Eran - we need WSO2 to send in the missing Round3 results
** Also, can ALL companies make sure they have all 32 tests run
**   Companies with less than 32 are: Axway, MSFT, BEA, Oracle, Sun, WSO2
**   I believe the missing tests are address by the above issues,
**   but please make sure.

Round 3 - WSDL 2.0:
Need 2 companies to successfully interop - we have 3

Round 4 - UDDI:
Need 2 companies to successfully interop - we have 2

Round 4 - WSDL 1.1 External Attachment:
Need 2 companies to successfully interop - we have 2

Round 4 - WSDL 2.0 External Attachment:
Need 2 companies to successfully interop - we have 1
** We need one more company to support this.
** Jonathan/Eran - can WSO2 support this?

Round 4 - MediaType:
Need 4 companies to successfully interop - we have 4

Round 4 - Negative Tests:
Need 4 companies to successfully interop - we have 4

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com