BEA implementation for the Round 3 WS-Policy Test Case is now available

From: Symon Chang <sychang@bea.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 12:41:50 -0700
To: "Doug Davis" <dug@us.ibm.com>, "Paul Cotton" <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Cc: "Asir Vedamuthu" <asirveda@microsoft.com>, "Daniel Roth" <Daniel.Roth@microsoft.com>, <Fabian.Ritzmann@Sun.COM>, "Felix Sasaki" <fsasaki@w3.org>, <jonathan@wso2.com>, <prasad.yendluri@webmethods.com>, <public-ws-policy-interop@w3.org>, <ramana.turlapati@oracle.com>, <sanka@wso2.com>, <sjones@layer7tech.com>, "Ravindra Gore" <rgore@bea.com>, "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>
Doug,

BEA's endpoints for WS-Policy Round 3 are up now. They are:

http://webservice.bea.com:9001//NoSecurityPortImpl/Round3?WSDL
<http://webservice.bea.com:9001/NoSecurityPortImpl/Round3?WSDL>

https://webservice.bea.com:9002/T1PortImpl/Round3?WSDL
<https://webservice.bea.com:9002/T1PortImpl/Round3?WSDL>

https://webservice.bea.com:9002/T3PortImpl/Round3?WSDL
<https://webservice.bea.com:9002/T3PortImpl/Round3?WSDL>

http://webservice.bea.com:9001/A11PortImpl/Round3?WSDL
<http://webservice.bea.com:9001/A11PortImpl/Round3?WSDL>

http://webservice.bea.com:9001/A12PortImpl/Round3?WSDL
<http://webservice.bea.com:9001/A12PortImpl/Round3?WSDL>

We don't have client implementation for this.

Please update the Dash Board and let me know for any problems.

Best regards,

Symon Chang

BEA Systems

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.