Sun site for W3C WS-Policy interoperability testing

From: Fabian Ritzmann <Fabian.Ritzmann@Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 22:28:08 +0300
To: public-ws-policy-interop@w3.org
Cc: users@wsit.dev.java.net, Monica Martin <Monica.Martin@Sun.COM>, Jiandong Guo <Jiandong.Guo@Sun.COM>, Marek Potociar <Marek.Potociar@Sun.COM>

I am pleased to announce that we have a publicly available site for W3C
WS-Policy interoperability testing. The site supports the W3C WS-Policy
round 1, 2 and 3 interoperability test scenarios. We hope to add support
for round 4 during the course of next week:
http://wsinterop.sun.com:3280/wspolicy_interop/

For round 3 we provide both publicly reachable web service ports and a
web service client that can execute the round 3 scenarios against any
compliant web service endpoint. The WSDL for the round 3 endpoint can be
retrieved from:
http://wsinterop.sun.com:3280/wspolicy_interop/Round3.wsdl

Should you encounter any issues during the Ottawa WS-Policy interop
event 2007-05-23 to 2007-05-25, please send an email to all of the
people listed below. We are working in different time zones and this
will allow us to provide a timely response:

Jiandong Guo <Jiandong.Guo@Sun.COM>
Monica Martin <Monica.Martin@Sun.COM>
Marek Potociar <Marek.Potociar@Sun.COM>
Fabian Ritzmann <Fabian.Ritzmann@Sun.COM>

This site is made available on a best effort basis and will be
maintained until further notice. Please contact the people listed above
if you need to report any issues.

Fabian Ritzmann