From: public-ws-policy-interop-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-policy-interop-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Doug Davis
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 5:18 PM
To: public-ws-policy-interop@w3.org
Subject: wsdl 2.0 round2

Is the Round2.wsdl at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/interop/Round2/Round2.wsdl?only_with_tag=Release-2-20070501   meant to apply to just the wsdl 1.1 testing or is that meant to be the format for the wsdl 2.0 testing as well?  The scenario doc is a bit light on the wsdl 2.0 side of things so its not clear if its meant for both or no one has written the wsdl 2.0 version yet.

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com