Re: Interop testing of W3C WS-Policy 1.5

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:42:52 -0700
To: "public-ws-policy-interop@w3.org" <public-ws-policy-interop@w3.org>

Chris and I are trying to find additional participants for the WS-Policy 1.5 interoperability testing.

I have contacted Robert van Engelen at gSOAP and he has replied that it is very likely that they will be interested in participating in future interop testing.

Interop participants can see my dialogue with Robert at [1] (W3C Member only).

I will let this email list know when the gSOAP community is ready to participate in our interop activities.

/paulc

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2007Mar/0286.html

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329