RE: Additional lax intersection testing

Please disregard... I just now noticed that Doug has already done this.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/chrisferris
phone: +1 508 234 2986

Attached is an updated version of the optional lax intersection with
nested policy test cases that reflect the
issues raised by Asir.

[attachment "interop.zip" deleted by Christopher B Ferris/Waltham/IBM]