RE: Microsoft implementation for the Round 4 WS-Policy Media Type Test Case is now available

From: Daniel Roth <Daniel.Roth@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:45:35 -0700
To: "sychang@bea.com" <sychang@bea.com>, "dug@us.ibm.com" <dug@us.ibm.com>, "sjones@layer7tech.com" <sjones@layer7tech.com>, "Fabian.Ritzmann@Sun.COM" <Fabian.Ritzmann@Sun.COM>, "jonathan@wso2.com" <jonathan@wso2.com>, "sanka@wso2.com" <sanka@wso2.com>, "prasad.yendluri@webmethods.com" <prasad.yendluri@webmethods.com>, "ramana.turlapati@oracle.com" <ramana.turlapati@oracle.com>
CC: "public-ws-policy-interop@w3.org" <public-ws-policy-interop@w3.org>, Asir Vedamuthu <asirveda@microsoft.com>
Attached document contains Microsoft Round 2 WSDL 11 test results. While running these tests we discovered a few issues with the interop WSDL 1.1 files that are orthogonal to Round 2 WSDL 11 testing:

a)                  "SimpleFault" element declaration is missing in the in-lined XML Schema. We suggest adding the element declaration.

b)                  wsdlsoap:body elements are used within the wsdl:binding/wsdl:fault elements. wsdlsoap:fault should be used instead [1]. We suggest replacing such occurrences of wsdlsoap:body elements with wsdlsoap:fault elements.

c)                   WSDL document contains a residual element - 'UsingPolicy' - from an old version of the WS-Policy. We suggest removing these elements.

Attached are the updated WSDL documents with these suggested fixes.

Daniel Roth