Re: Formal Request: WG Approval of updated Primer and Framework Errata

Hello Frederick,

just FYI:

Frederick Hirsch さんは書きました:
> Attached are an update to the Framework Errata document, and a new
> Primer Errata document.
>
> This message is requesting the chairs and WG for formal WG approval of
> these documents and publication.
>
> Once approved they can be checked into CVS [1]. This will update the
> content referenced from the Framework Recommendation [2] to the
> Framework Errata, making the Framework errata visible.
>
> The Primer Note does not have a link to the errata. I recommend that
> the WS-Policy WG home page [3] be updated with a link to the Errata
> document for the Primer.

 From the W3C process you can have an errata document only for
Recommendations. However, if the WG is fine to maintain a document like
what your propose, that's fine. You just have to be aware of the
informal status of that document.

> Separately I ask whether we might also update the note to include a
> link to the primer errata document.

I'm not sure if that is OK - to publish a WG Note with a link to an
errata document. I'll check and come back to you.

Felix