Editorial Note in Guidelines

From: Asir Vedamuthu <asirveda@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:51:05 -0700
To: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>, Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>
CC: WS-Policy Editors W3C <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>

Hello Dave and Chris,

I was looking into what are the remaining loose ends in the Guidelines document. I found an editorial note in Section 5.6.1 [1]:

"Editorial note:
This section does not have Working Group consensus and there is an outstanding action item to revise it"

I could not find the related outstanding action. I looked through the minutes and found the related issue 4861 [2] discussion when the WG talked about the editorial note (health warning).

May I request you to explain the context for the health warning and how to resolve the editorial note?

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-ws-policy-guidelines-20070810/#d3e891
[2] http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-ws-policy-minutes.html#item11 (search for the word 'health')

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu