From: public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Asir Vedamuthu
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 11:12 AM
To: Toufic Boubez; Frederick Hirsch
Cc: public-ws-policy-eds
Subject: RE: Actions 303-311 from Ottawa F2F

Prasad and I were on the bridge at 11 AM Pacific. There is only one
agenda item: assign owners for the remaining editorial actions. Prasad
and I think we can process these via e-mail.

If there are any questions about the remaining editorial actions, please
respond to this thread.

Let's meet again on Wed June 6th at 11 AM Pacific. I'll send out an
agenda.

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu

Microsoft Corporation