W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org > May 2007

Minutes from Editors Call - May 16, 2007

From: Prasad Yendluri <prasad.yendluri@webmethods.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 11:50:10 -0700
Message-ID: <497B3BF095D687408EC268A103E85E8575BB86@ca-exbe1.webm.webmethods.com>
To: <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>, "Maryann Hondo" <mhondo@us.ibm.com>
Please find them in line below and at:
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html
 
Editors (Maryann): Please act on AI
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/268 by Friday or
sooner. 
 
 [1]W3C
 
      [1] http://www.w3.org/
 
                               - DRAFT -
 
                          WS-Policy (Editors)
 
16 May 2007
 
   [2]Agenda
 
      [2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007May/0065.ht
ml
 
   See also: [3]IRC log
 
      [3] http://www.w3.org/2007/05/16-ws-policy-eds-irc
 
Attendees
 
   Present
          Asir, DaveO, Frederick, Prasad, Toufic
 
   Regrets
          Maryann
 
   Chair
          toufic
 
   Scribe
          dorchard
 
Contents
 
     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]Status of Guidelines document
         2. [6]Editors timeline
     * [7]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________
 
 
 
   <prasad> rrsagent this will be edit
 
   <toufic>
   [8]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007May/
   0065.html
 
      [8]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007May/0065.ht
ml
 
   <scribe> scribe: dorchard
 
   <scribe> scribenick: dorchard
 
   next week scribe: toufic
 
   next week chair: maryann
 
   ottawa editors f2f thursday lunch.
 
   <toufic>
   [9]http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/open
 
      [9] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/open
 
   <scribe> ACTION: Felix set up bridge [recorded in
   [10]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action01
   ]
 
   <trackbot> Created ACTION-262 - Set up bridge [on Felix Sasaki - due
   2007-05-23].
 
   <scribe> ACTION: Felix setup bridge for editors f2f [recorded in
   [11]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action02
   ]
 
   <trackbot> Created ACTION-263 - Setup bridge for editors f2f [on
   Felix Sasaki - due 2007-05-23].
 
   <toufic>
   [12]http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/261
 
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/261
 
   <toufic> [13]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/16-ws-policy-minutes.html
 
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2007/05/16-ws-policy-minutes.html
 
Status of Guidelines document
 
Editors timeline
 
   <toufic>
   [14]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007May
   /0061.html
 
     [14]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007May/0061.ht
ml
 
   Need to do e) launch Guidelines document editorial review
 
   need to do high level summary of changes
 
   need to have some person do walkthrough during f2f
 
   <scribe> ACTION: Asir to do Diffs [recorded in
   [15]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action03
   ]
 
   <trackbot> Created ACTION-264 - Do Diffs [on Asir Vedamuthu - due
   2007-05-23].
 
   <scribe> ACTION: Prasad to walkthrough document during f2f [recorded
   in
   [16]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action04
   ]
 
   <trackbot> Created ACTION-265 - Walkthrough document during f2f [on
   Prasad Yendluri - due 2007-05-23].
 
   <scribe> ACTION: dorchard to send email saying his other action is
   done. [recorded in
   [17]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action05
   ]
 
   <trackbot> Created ACTION-266 - Send email saying his other action
   is done. [on David Orchard - due 2007-05-23].
 
   <scribe> ACTION: dorchard to do action 266 [recorded in
   [18]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action06
   ]
 
   <trackbot> Created ACTION-267 - Do action 266 [on David Orchard -
   due 2007-05-23].
 
   <toufic> dave, stop it! :)
 
   <scribe> ACTION: editors to each provide a high level overview of
   changes they made to guidelines, including new/moved best practices
   [recorded in
   [19]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action07
   ]
 
   <trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - editors
 
   <scribe> ACTION: everyone to each provide a high level overview of
   changes they made to guidelines, including new/moved best practices.
   [recorded in
   [20]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action08
   ]
 
   <trackbot> Created ACTION-268 - Each provide a high level overview
   of changes they made to guidelines, including new/moved best
   practices. [on Everyone Everyone - due 2007-05-23].
 
   <prasad> who is generating the minutes?
 
   <prasad> rrsagnet, make logs public
 
Summary of Action Items
 
   [NEW] ACTION: Asir to do Diffs [recorded in
   [21]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action03
   ]
   [NEW] ACTION: dorchard to do action 266 [recorded in
   [22]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action06
   ]
   [NEW] ACTION: dorchard to send email saying his other action is
   done. [recorded in
   [23]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action05
   ]
   [NEW] ACTION: editors to each provide a high level overview of
   changes they made to guidelines, including new/moved best practices
   [recorded in
   [24]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action07
   ]
   [NEW] ACTION: everyone to each provide a high level overview of
   changes they made to guidelines, including new/moved best practices.
   [recorded in
   [25]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action08
   ]
   [NEW] ACTION: Felix set up bridge [recorded in
   [26]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action01
   ]
   [NEW] ACTION: Felix setup bridge for editors f2f [recorded in
   [27]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action02
   ]
   [NEW] ACTION: Prasad to walkthrough document during f2f [recorded in
   [28]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action04
   ]
 
   [End of minutes]
     _________________

 
Received on Wednesday, 16 May 2007 18:50:37 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:03 GMT