W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org > May 2007

Minutes - WS-Policy Editors Call May 9th, 2007

From: Prasad Yendluri <prasad.yendluri@webmethods.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 11:34:58 -0700
Message-ID: <497B3BF095D687408EC268A103E85E856AF085@ca-exbe1.webm.webmethods.com>
To: <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>
Please find them below and at:
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/09-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html 
 
Regards,
Prasad
 
                     WS Policy WG (editor's)
 
9 May 2007
 
   [2]Agenda
 
      [2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007May/0046.ht
ml
 
   See also: [3]IRC log
 
      [3] http://www.w3.org/2007/05/09-ws-policy-eds-irc
 
Attendees
 
   Present
          Daveo, Frederick, Felix, Toufic, Prasad
 
   Regrets
          Asir
 
   Chair
          dave
 
   Scribe
          Prasad, toufic
 
Contents
 
     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]Arrangements next week - Chair Toufic, Scribe &
            Reporter: Dave
         2. [6]Ottawa F2F Plans
         3. [7]Action Items
         4. [8]New AIs from Today's WG call
         5. [9]Status of Guidelines
         6. [10]AOB?
     * [11]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________
 
 
 
   <fsasaki> scribe: Prasad
 
Arrangements next week - Chair Toufic, Scribe & Reporter: Dave
 
Ottawa F2F Plans
 
   Frederick sends Regrets
 
   Toufic will not be able to attend F2F in person
 
   <asir> Regrets for today's meeting .. i have a conflict
 
   <asir> I'll get my actions done by today
 
   DaveO will not be do 5pm as he has a flight to catch
 
   Dave Proposes Thursday Lunch time as new F2F meeting time for
   editors
 
Action Items
 
   <toufic> scribe: toufic
 
   <prasad>
   [12]http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/open
 
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/open
 
   <maryann> sorry to be late
 
   <scribe> ACTION: daveo to take a look at section 5.1 for AI 227
   [recorded in
   [13]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/09-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action01
   ]
 
   <trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - daveo
 
   <scribe> ACTION: dorchard to take a look at section 5.1 for AI 227
   [recorded in
   [14]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/09-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action02
   ]
 
   <trackbot> Created ACTION-261 - Take a look at section 5.1 for AI
   227 [on David Orchard - due 2007-05-16].
 
   <prasad> AI 232 Done
 
   <prasad> AI 230 Open
 
   <prasad> AI 249 Open
 
   <prasad> AI 253, 254 Done
 
   <prasad> AI 257 Done
 
   <prasad> AI 260 Done
 
   <prasad> AI 259 owner Maryann
 
New AIs from Today's WG call
 
   <prasad> No new AIs for Editors
 
Status of Guidelines
 
   <prasad> We are still working on it.
 
   <dorchard> In progress..
 
AOB?
 
   <prasad> None
 
   <prasad> No bjections to Adjourn
 
Summary of Action Items
 
   [NEW] ACTION: daveo to take a look at section 5.1 for AI 227
   [recorded in
   [15]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/09-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action01
   ]
   [NEW] ACTION: dorchard to take a look at section 5.1 for AI 227
   [recorded in
   [16]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/09-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action02
   ]
 
   [End of minutes]
     _________________________________________________________
 
 
    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [17]scribe.perl version 1.128
    ([18]CVS log)
    $Date: 2007/05/09 18:28:55 $
     _________________________________________________________
 
     [17] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [18] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

 
Received on Wednesday, 9 May 2007 18:35:29 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:03 GMT