RE: [SPAM] RE: WS-Policy Primer Editors draft & diff to be sent to WG tomorrow

My understanding was we were ready to go and I was trying to do this as
the reporter for the next call.

It seems Asir had the same understanding, after speaking with you
yesterday. Had we known there was

an issue we could have saved ourselves some time on the diff generation
and tagging things.

I don't know if Monica is reviewing editors' drafts in flight, when she
would send her feedback or

 how we will incorporate that directly without going through the usual
process of the WG

but, I will not send it out tomorrow.