WS-Policy Primer Editors draft & diff to be sent to WG tomorrow

From: Prasad Yendluri <prasad.yendluri@webmethods.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 15:07:24 -0700
To: <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>
Folks,

The next editors' draft of Primer and the corresponding diff file are
ready to be sent to the WG.

I am sending this to the editors' list for a sanity check prior to
sending this to the WG list.

Please find the drafts here:

[1] Primer at: http://tinyurl.com/2h9hlq

[2] Primer diff at: http://tinyurl.com/yu5o4s

The diffs account for changes since the last primer version sent to WG
(March 30, '07).

Please let me know if you find any show stoppers.

I plan to send this to the WG tomorrow after 3pm pacific if I do not
hear otherwise.

Regards,

Prasad