From: Asir Vedamuthu [mailto:asirveda@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tue 5/1/2007 12:31 PM
To: David Orchard; Prasad Yendluri; Toufic Boubez
Cc: public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
Subject: RE: WS-Policy - Editors' Timeline

>April 30th - actions 239 240 and 244 are due

Action 244 [1] is marked as CLOSED. I found a check-in for action-239 [2]. May I request you to confirm that actions 239 (Toufic) and 240 (David O) were completed?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/244

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007Apr/0104.html

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu