From: public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Christopher B
Ferris
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 3:37 PM
To: public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
Subject: new summary page for dashboard

I have designed a summary page for the CR test results.

Here's the generated HTML

Here's the XSLT

Here's the Ant target that needs to be added to the build.xml

    <target name="build-dashboard-summary" depends="tstamp">
        <delete file="dashboard-summary.html"/>
        <xslt style="dashboard-summary.xsl" in="dashboard.xml"
out="dashboard-summary.html" destdir=".">
            <param name="DSTAMP" expression="${DSTAMP}"/>
            <param name="TSTAMP" expression="${TSTAMP}"/>
            <param name="TODAY" expression="${TODAY}"/>
        </xslt>
    </target>

Would someone please check-in the XSLT and modify the build.xml to include
this?

I would also like to have the summary page added to the public home page.

Additionally, here are the IBM results-to-date:

Thanks,

Christopher Ferris
STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com