RE: update on wsdl draft?

Thanks David!
Maryann

"David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>
03/09/2007 11:16 AM

Maryann Hondo/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
cc
"WS-Policy Editors W3C" <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>
Subject
RE: update on wsdl draft?

I checked it in yesterday so it's g2g..

Cheers,
Dave

From: Maryann Hondo [mailto:mhondo@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 7:43 AM
To: David Orchard
Cc: WS-Policy Editors W3C
Subject: update on wsdl draft?

Dave,

I'm waiting for an ack to send the new draft to the working group.

since this doc is only an editor's draft ( at least that's what appears on
the web page)
I'm assuming I just take the latest draft and do a diff and send it.....

Prasad, Asir is that the precedent?
thanks.
Maryann
----- Forwarded by Maryann Hondo/Austin/IBM on 03/09/2007 10:36 AM -----
Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Sent by: public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org
03/07/2007 02:56 PM

WS-Policy Editors W3C <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>
cc
Hirsch Frederick <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Subject
WS-Policy-Editors Call Minutes 2007-03-07

(1) The draft minutes from today's editors call are at

<http://www.w3.org/2007/03/07-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html>

The title needs to be corrected.

(2) Administrative

F2F Editors meetings:
Wed 14th March during lunch
Thur 15th March 3pm , regrets from Toufic and Maryann for this
session (but not Wed).
Chair Asir, Scribe Maryann and Prasad, Reporter of this call to F2F:
Maryann

This teleconference time and schedule will not be changed.

(3) EI draft

David Orchard will deliver EI draft incorporating AI 177 and 178 by
end of day tomorrow (Thur 8 March)
Maryann will deliver to work group Friday 9 March

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia