Re: Agenda - WS-Policy Editors' Call - 06/06/07

I will on a flight and not be able to attend the editors call on 13
June (next week), so we should arrange a different chair for next week.

If it helps I can scribe today, since Maryann won't be on today's call.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia