	From: Prasad Yendluri [mailto:prasad.yendluri@webmethods.com]
	Sent: Wednesday, Jan 10, 2007 12:17 PM
	To: Yalcinalp, Umit; Prasad Yendluri; WS-Policy Editors W3C
	Subject: RE: Update for 4041

	You are contradicting my comment that Frederick accepted. That
was the reason it was not included in the updated proposal.

	I wanted to be sure you were aware of it as you did not offer
any explanation as to "why you want it put back", other than as an
editorial refinement over what Maryann has provided in your review.
What is your reason?