Re: 1st draft on primer ignorable

Prasad

Thanks for the helpful review, I agree with all your changes and
suggest we remove the line
" Providers should not lie and the Ignorable marker allows them to be
truthful."

I propose we include these changes in the red-line set of documents
we provide the committee. This lets the  committee see it (as a
DRAFT) at the F2F and possibly provide constructive feedback.

I understand there was an issue raised by Ashok but believe there was
strong committee agreement to keep ignorable as we agreed. Thus it
would make sense to have this text in place. I can remove it if we
have to.

If we agree on doing this then I will make the changes and this can
be included in the red-line Asir generates.

Please let me know so I can do this in a timely manner. Asir, does
this make sense to you?

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch