RE: Namespace documents (Re: 2006/ws/policy ws-policy-attachment.xml,1.89,1.90 ws-policy-framework.xml,1.120,1.121 entities.dtd,1.14,1.15)

The schema location is http://www.w3.org/2007/02/ws-policy.xsd. I understand why you are confused.

Per issues 4206 & 4207, framework and attachment drafts should say,

"A normative XML Schema [XML Schema Structures, XML Schema Datatypes] document can be obtained indirectly by dereferencing the namespace document at the WS-Policy 1.5 namespace URI." [1]

But the drafts say,

"A normative XML Schema [XML Schema Structures, XML Schema Datatypes] document can be obtained by dereferencing the namespace document at the WS-Policy 1.5 namespace URI."

We need to fix this.

At the BEA SFO F2F meeting, the Working Group decided not to provide a direct link to the XML Schema document. So, I suggest that we remove any direct links (added via [2]) to the XML Schema document in the Conformance sections.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0157.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007Feb/0102.html

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu