RE: Scenarios document editor list

>I believe there may have been some concern at the F2F on this topic

No one has expressed this position directly to Chris or me in person and/or in writing.  And I think we made it clear at the F2F that working on the Interop Scenarios document was something Chris and I wanted the Editorial team to do.  We both confirmed this today at the end of the WG distributed meeting.

People who volunteered to be part of the Editorial team have all agreed to work on ALL the documents the Chairs assign to the team.  If any Editors feel they cannot meet this kind of obligation then they should talk directly to the Chairs about this.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com