Reporting and editors call

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@NOKIA.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:21:18 -0400
Cc: Hirsch Frederick <frederick.hirsch@NOKIA.COM>
To: WS-Policy Editors W3C <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>

Reminder, I believe Toufic will be reporting at WS-Policy tomorrow re
editors status.

My understanding is that update for references in Attachment and
Framework is done, but we have not distributed red-line. Felix, what
needs to be done now that you made your changes?

I also believe the guidelines Editors action is still open.

I will be chairing Editors call on Wed. Maryann are you able to
scribe on this call?

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch