Framework and Attachment Diff Docs?

From: Asir Vedamuthu <asirveda@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:14:21 -0700
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>
CC: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, WS-Policy Editors W3C <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>

Frederick and I were speaking about diff docs. In the current editors' drafts we made two types of changes:

a) Updated References
b) Updated the status of the Media Type

Frederick and I are wondering if the WG requires a diff version that highlights changes since the Proposed Recommendation. Paul suggested that a diff version might be appropriate for the WG.

Will the Recommendation carry a link to the diff version?

Felix, my Eclipse configuration is in a broken state (I am trying to fix it). I am wondering if you could set up the diff since PR.

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu
Microsoft Corporation