WS-Policy - Editors' Timeline

From: Asir Vedamuthu <asirveda@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:53:11 -0700
To: "public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org" <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>
This e-mail is a high level summary of what we all discussed yesterday. Please let me know if I missed anything.

a)  April 30th - actions 239 240 and 244 are due

b)  May 1st - deliver updated Scenarios archive and Primer document to the WG

c)  May 2nd - actions 227-234 are due

d)  May 9th - actions 249-256 are due

e)  May 9th - launch Guidelines document editorial review

f)  May 16th - editorial review completed, edits applied and Guidelines clean and diff copies generated

g)  May 17th - deliver updated Guidelines document to the WG

Asir S Vedamuthu

Microsoft Corporation