Re: agenda for editors meeting 4/18

Maryann

I have two comments on this week's agenda.

(1) next week I do not do the editorial team report, the chair does,
so that would be you Maryann, so I think (b) should be changed.

(2) do we need a discussion, editors action item for the following WG
item:
ACTION-277 Editors to provide plan for producing 1 May interop document.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia