W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org > April 2007

AI 223 and 224 done

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 22:02:39 +0900
Message-ID: <4614F36F.2080307@w3.org>
To: public-ws-policy-eds <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>

Hi all,

I did the AI 223 "Look into updating the stylesheets / xmlspec to 
accomodate the new attribute to capture good practices" and 224 "Look 
into setting up stylesheets to summarize good practices upfront - say 
after the table of contents or introduction".

Please update the whole directory. I made the following changes:

- added <!ENTITY guidelines-bestpractices SYSTEM 
"guidelines-bestpractices.xml"> to ws-policy-guidelines.xml and an 
entity call in a new section <div1 id="best-practices-list"> ... .
- added a stylesheet call within the HTML task for generateBPlist.xsl, 
which generates guidelines-bestpractices.xml . 
guidelines-bestpractices.xml contains the list of BP used for 
implementing AI 224.
- changed all existing occurrences of best practices in the guidelines 
document: the <p role="practice"> ... elements contains now something 
like the following:
<p role="practice" id="bp-policy-subject-change"><quote>Change of the 
Policy Subject Over Time</quote><quote>If the policy subjects change 
over time, the assertion description should also be versioned to reflect 
this change.</quote></p>
  in summary: you need to add an id to the <p> element ; a <quote> 
element which contains the name of the best practice, and a following 
<quote> element which contains the best practice text.
I DID NOT update the changelog. Please go through all <p 
role="practice"> ... elements and edited them as necessary.
- updated xmlspec-policy.xsl to accommodate the processing of the 
pratices, including CSS styling (see AI 223).

To run this, you need to call "ant html" (as usual).

Regards, Felix.
Received on Thursday, 5 April 2007 13:03:41 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:02 GMT