RE: Updated Primer for Editors and Chairs Sanity Check

Paul et al,

I have incorporated the changes to address all Paul's comments (I hope).

The updated revision once again is here:

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/ws-policy-primer.html
<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/ws-policy-primer.html>

Please review if it looks good.

We still need the Acknowledgements section updated and regenerated HTML
version tagged etc.

Steps 1 and 2 in my mail below.

Felix, is this something we could request you to do?

Regards,

Prasad

  _____