From: Asir Vedamuthu [mailto:asirveda@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 1:25 AM
To: Prasad Yendluri; Toufic Boubez; David Orchard
Cc: public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
Subject: My Editorial Actions

I checked in all my pending work from Friday September 15th. Here is the
status of my editorial actions:

ACTION-10 - Pending (I request you to re-assign)
ACTION-12 - Pending (I think this can wait. If urgent, I request you to
re-assign)
ACTION-22 - Done
ACTION-33 - Done
ACTION-37 - Done

FYI - as I mentioned earlier, I will be away (paternal leave) until
October 16th.

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu
Microsoft Corporation