RE: My Editorial Actions

From: Prasad Yendluri <prasad.yendluri@webmethods.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:39:32 -0700
To: Asir Vedamuthu <asirveda@microsoft.com>
Cc: public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org

Asir,

Thanks for completing these, despite your being busy with the new born
(Congratulations again!).

One quick clarification on the done AIs you listed below. I think you mean
AI-30 and not AI-33 (I did that one:). If you arte still on line, you can
confirm otherwise, we will figure it out.

Take it easy and get some rest.

Prasad