RE: Term definition generation works

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 08:11:25 +0900 (JST)
To: "Asir Vedamuthu" <asirveda@microsoft.com>
Cc: fsasaki@w3.org, public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org

> Hi Felix,
>
> Looks great!

Thank you :)

Thank you for integrating these bits. I have one follow on
> question. I am trying to understand why the attachment xml doc can't use
> '&glossary-framework;' entity to avoid duplication.

Because there are some terms in this entity which are not "cited" in the
attachment document.
To avoid the dublication, one could have a "placeholder" in the attachment
document, like:
href="&frameworkdoc;#policy"/><loc href="&frameworkdoc;#policy"/><loc
href="&frameworkdoc;#policy_alternative"/> ...</edtext>
  </ednote>
This could be used to retrieve the definitions.

What do you think?

Felix