RE: Glossary for editor's copy ready

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 13:06:33 -0700
To: "Felix Sasaki" <fsasaki@w3.org>, <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>

I see that you put this in a separate appendix.  Our current section 2.4
Terminology says
We introduce the following terms that are used throughout this document:

EdNote: script will insert termdefs here

I would have thought you'd have put the terms in the terminology section
instead of an appendix.  If it should be in the appendix, then the 2
sentences I quoted also need to be removed.

Could you elaborate on the choice of location for the glossary?

Cheers,
Dave