	From: Prasad Yendluri [mailto:prasad.yendluri@webmethods.com]
	Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 4:47 PM
	To: David Orchard
	Cc: public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
	Subject: RE: 3722 aka ed action 50 done

	Dave,

	From our discussion on the editors call yesterday, I understood
that you want to share the impact of doing ACTION-32
<http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/32>

	on the documents readability (formatting wise) with the team and
see if they still think it should be done. Are you going to do that
still?

	Or do you plan to do it on Monday? If so, should we hold off
sending the drafts to WG until AI 32 is also done?

	Regards,

	Prasad